Liam is strikingly similar and he has now adopted facial expressions that make keeping a straight face extremely laborious. This morning, when I went to put the dog outside for his morning potty ritual, Liam jumped to the defense of poor Miles. "Myos not go owside, Mommy. There are monsers." So I took a picture of his monster face. He usually has an accusatory finger point in there too, but it is pretty close.
The incoherent babblings of sleep-deprived parents, determined to share their insanity across the globe.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Monsters in the Backyard
Liam is strikingly similar and he has now adopted facial expressions that make keeping a straight face extremely laborious. This morning, when I went to put the dog outside for his morning potty ritual, Liam jumped to the defense of poor Miles. "Myos not go owside, Mommy. There are monsers." So I took a picture of his monster face. He usually has an accusatory finger point in there too, but it is pretty close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment